How To…

Your most common questions on tax procedures answered!

  1. Apply for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)?


6 thoughts on “How To…

  1. how to compute for the withholding tax using the revised ITR from 1700?

    Posted by jaciel punzalan | September 29, 2013, 2:57 am
  2. I just want to clarify regarding the non-taxable compensation part on the 1601C Form & 1604CF Form,is it the share of employee or the employer, thank you…

    Posted by Grace | October 3, 2013, 9:20 am
  3. Hi Sir, would like to know if you have a guide on how to compute part 4 of the 2013-June revised 1700. Thanks

    Posted by Ace De Vera | February 28, 2014, 7:10 am
  4. What is the ruling on HOA’s who’s management just got turned over by the developer to the Homeowners Association? Will the Annual reporting start on the turnover date or from January of the year?

    Posted by June G. Santos | June 11, 2014, 8:00 am
  5. i request the alphalist form attachment for form 1601-C?

    Posted by rose ann grafil | June 4, 2015, 6:13 am

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


Join the Social Network

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,023 other followers

Need an Accounting System?

Post Archives

Site Views

%d bloggers like this: