Page under construction.  Updates will be published shortly!



13 thoughts on “Taxation

  1. Sir I just wanna ask, kung mataas Lang ako ng 12 pesos from the minimum wage, taxable na po ako? Hindi naman pro ako professional, lumalabas din po, na maps mataas pa tug take home ng minimum wage earner

    Posted by abdel djaliul | January 11, 2014, 3:16 pm
  2. Sir required po ba mag file ng annual income tax return 1700 ang under substituted filing….tax due equals tax remitted

    Posted by gina c. corpuz | March 7, 2014, 10:33 am
  3. Sir yung Regular vs MCIT pag mas mataas po yung MCIT 1702-RT parin po ba ang gagamitin ko pagnagfile?

    Posted by Reme | March 28, 2014, 6:35 am
  4. sir, pano kapag there are more than 1 business of a self-employed individual? paano sya magfafile ng ITR 1701 nya? consolidated po? eh pano sir yun pagfill-up sa bir form? ano po ilalagay dun s TIN number at TRADE NAME kung madame po xa business under his name. thanks and God bless. 🙂

    Posted by cutecpa | April 12, 2014, 9:07 am
  5. Sir Orlando,

    If a company was unable to file its 2013 ITR yesterday because of the non-effective functioning of the eFPS online system, why should it pay P15,000.00 The accountant tried from 2::00 pm to 09:00 pm so many times but to no avail. Then, it was filed early morning today (before 08:00 a.m.). I witnessed it because I was there.

    Hope you can assist us through your valuable advice. Meanwhile I suggested to the owner to file a polite letter about today the matter to the RDO or on a worst scenario basis to pay under protest.

    It is a company with BOI incentive under Executive Order 226 (socialized/mass housing). Although the income reported is not under the BOI incentives since socialized housing is tax-exempt under Republic Act No. 7279.

    Many thanks and God bless.

    Posted by Arsenio Reyes | April 16, 2014, 1:20 am
  6. OK na Sir Orlando kasi down time pala system. The CIR has waived all penalties per RMC 28-2014 dated April 16, 2014.

    Posted by Arsenio Reyes | April 17, 2014, 3:07 am
  7. Good day Sir.

    I would like to ask. what if you’re an individual who is working in company.. di po ba the company is the one who will file your ITR?
    but what if you also have business on your own? how will I file my ITR?

    and if I’m the one who will file my ITR. ano po yong mga necessary attachment sa ITR form ko?

    I wish you could respond to this.

    Thank you & more power.

    Posted by michael | April 9, 2015, 8:05 am
  8. Hi sir,

    may I ask what is the minimum amount for you to attached an AUDITED FS in your ITR if you are a micro business?

    thank you.

    Posted by michael | April 9, 2015, 8:51 am

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


Join the Social Network

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,023 other followers

Need an Accounting System?

Post Archives

Site Views

%d bloggers like this: